1. Why are the tabs out of order – I am not a website builder with that being said I try and move tabs where you can access the drop-down menus. Sometimes I have to move them out of order so that you can access them.
2. Why does it look like a 5 year is writing – I am not a great writer and a lot of the time I don’t really know what to write. I try my best to give you some information.
3. Why is the United States tab not under North America –
4. Why isn’t the website updated live – For safety reasons and because usually when we are away we are really busy so I don’t have time to update it.
5. Why are there filler tabs… Bing, favorite trips, etc. – As I stated on the first question that I am not a website builder so sometimes in order for you to access the drop-down menus I need to make filler tabs.
The Ritz-Carlton – August 8, 2019 – August 10, 2019
July 30, 2019
Follow us on our journey the next destination is Saratoga, New York.
July 27, 2019
Today we drove to Savannah. We had a really nice time. We even got a chance to take the riverboat tour.
Follow us on our journey the next destination is Annapolis, Maryland.
July 26, 2019
Today we drove to St. Augustine for one night while we are on our way to New York. We had a great time and this town reminded us of Key West. Good food and good fun!! We had a chance to see the first Ripley’s Believe It or Not.
Follow us on our journey the next destination is Savannah, Georgia
Ripley’s Believe it or Not – The first one they ever opened